Easily visible day or night, the IS35 is optically bonded for zero condensation. Connected by NMEA2000, the IS35 automatically detects and displays the most relevant information on a series of pre-set or customisable data pages.
The IS35 is used to display engine and vessel related data on the network provided by NMEA2000 compatible engines and sensors. The types of data available for display are determined by the available NMEA2000 sensors on the network. You can use the IS35 as engine display for most types of marine engines, either via a NMEA2000 gateway, or a J1939 to NMEA2000 convertor. (for example the Livorsi CAN Data Gateway). The IS35 comes with 5 pre-configured pages for the most commonly used information when operating vessels. The information on these pages is automatically displayed from an internal hierarchy of available data. The hierarchy was developed from market and customer surveys about which information the boat owners themselves consider the most important information to see on their displays.
- Automatic display of prioritized dynamic data types. (RPM, fuel flow, economy, speed etc.)
- Bright, full color 240 x 360 LED screen makes it easier to see menus and screen detail in both full sunlight and night operation.
- Menu button doubles as backlight control.
- Simple menu navigation using menu, arrow and enter buttons.
- Easily swap between pages using arrow keys.
- Page cycle with configurable times.
- Surface mount, or flush/rear mount option.
Pre configured data pages
- Engine Monitoring.
- Fuel Economy.
- Depth History.
- Motor Steer
- Device will automatically detect available sensors on the network and display the most relevant information on the corresponding pages.
User Interface The IS35 is running on the NOS (Navico Operating System) platform. Anyone that is familiar with Navico products will quickly and easily understand the user interface of the IS35. Power Control The unit automatically starts up when N2K bus is powered. The IS35 can’t be powered off but can be put into standby. Refueling You can quickly set the fuel to full, or add a fuel amount directly from pressing menu on the fuel page, or by the settings menu and going to ‘Fuel’. Auto scroll The IS35 can be set to automatically scroll through the pages ranging from 1 to 10 seconds.
- Easy to install
- Fits standard gauge hole
- Display NMEA2000 engine information affordably
- Automatically displays information relevant to which sensors are installed
- Easily display fuel management information
- Glass dash low profile display
- Rear mount option for flush mount glass dash installs
- Automatic page scrolling with configurable adjustable delay time
- Simple user interface
- Dedicated engine display
- Display following information on non-NMEA2000 engines by installing sensors:
- Fuel flow
- Fuel used
- Fuel remaining
- Water pressure