Outboard Pilot Cable steer Pack: Includes Point-1 Heading and GPS Sensor, NAC-1 Autopilot Computer, HELM-1 cable-steer helm drive unit , Standby-Auto button and Micro-C network components.
Outboard Pilot – Product Description
Outboard Pilot is an HDS Autopilot add-on system designed for boats up to 30ft with single outboard motor. System packs contain everything you need to fit an Autopilot to Hydraulic or Cable steer outboard motors.
Key Features and Selling Points
- All new HDS Autopilot User interface – available for Gen2 and Gen2 Touch
- Easy to Install, available for both Hydraulic and Cable steer systems
- Dash-mount button for one-touch Auto/Standby activation
- Steer to Heading, Course or Route
- Automatic Turn Patters
- NAC-1 Plug & Socket connectors – no screw terminals or wire stripping necessary
- High efficiency, super-quiet 0.8L hydraulic gear pump
- Add a second Helm station to a boat using the HDS Power steer commands – no need for additional hydraulics + steering wheel.